Mapbox API Access Token
How to add a Mapbox API Access Token to MapHub
- Sign up to for free account on Mapbox: https://www.mapbox.com/signup/
- Navigate to the "Access tokens" section in your account:
- Click the blue icon to copy the "Default public token" to clipboard.
- Go to your MapHub account's Basemaps Settings: https://maphub.net/settings/basemaps
- Paste the copied text to Mapbox Access Token field and click Save.
- Congratulations, now you have unlimited basemap usage for Mapbox on MapHub.